Skin Care & Anti-aging Treatments
At the Ayurvedic & Naturopathic Medical Clinic, our treatments extend beyond the simple facial. We believe that it is important to restore the skin and provide our clients with an overall health that will leave them feeling revived. We employ technologies that enable us to cater to many types of skin problems. Treatments range from firming loose skin (caused by rapid weight loss such as gastric bypass, or liposuction), stress relief, pain management, acne problems, relieving leg pains and swelling, and much more. Each treatment is customized for our clients during their complimentary consultation with Dr. Anju Sodhi.
LED Light Skin Rejuvenation Treatments
This non-surgical procedure stimulates dermal tissues to produce more collagen and reduce wrinkles and scars. The light improves skin tone and elasticity, reducing puffy eyes. It can also reduce hyperpigmentation after a few treatments. This unique light therapy reverses the effects of aging, sun-damage, minor acne, redness, and uneven pigmentation. LED Light therapy is painless, and results are seen almost immediately.
The treatment is completed after only 30 minutes. You can immediately return to your normal routine with no redness or peeling.
- No discomfort or pain with no recovery time.
- Instant results after the first treatment with increasing success after several treatments.
- Reduces fine lines, wrinkles, puffy eyes, scarring, and hyperpigmentation.
- Stimulates the skin to heal naturally.
- Q: Is LED light safe?
- A: This treatment is safe for all adults, all color or skin types, and will not leave burns or discoloration.
- Q: Will there be pain?
- A: None at all. It will feel relaxing and rejuvenating.
- Q: Will LED light treat acne?
- A: In conjunction with diet and other factors, LED treatment is a great compliment for healing acne laden skin.
- Q: How many treatments does one need?
- A: Age, lifestyle, and skin conditions will influence the number of treatments needed. During the complementary consultation, your skin type and condition will be determined. Your practitioner will be able evaluate your skin, explain the needed procedures, and tell you the estimated number of sessions needed.
- While clients usually report a noticeable improvement after just one treatment, a series may be required. Generally, 6 to 10 treatments achieve optimal results.
- Q: What results can I expect?
- A: The improvement can be quite dramatic. Most clients see immediate improvement. With a series of treatment, years are easily removed from the appearance of the skin. You will see younger-looking skin, reduction in fine lines and wrinkles, increased skin elasticity, and redefined and firmer facial contour. Pore size is improved along with textural irregularities, acne, and pigmentation blemishes.
- This is achieved with no thermal damage to the skin and no down time. The procedure is unique in that the face can be helped as well as the neck, chest, and hands.
- Q: How does the treatment feel?
- A: The treatment is very comfortable; most clients fall asleep during the procedure. Unlike laser or IPL treatments that rely on thermal damage, Light Lift and Light Facial treatments are non-invasive and totally natural. They use light from the visible spectrum, similar to sunlight but without the harmful UV rays.
Vacuodermie brings vital nourishment to the facial area. It is a face lifting and contouring treatment which disperses fluid build-up and generally enhances the skin, leaving the skin feeling rejuvenated.
This is a safe alternative to surgery (or may compliment surgery) for facial contouring. This French invented technique is used to treat skin anomalies such as wrinkles, fine lines, and scars.
Alternate levels of suction on the underlying cutaneous layer of the skin are used to allow forms and folds in the skin without pinching, giving access to a whole range of results. Furthermore, Vacuodermie provides extreme hydration and has a lifting effect on the skin
- Excellent for reducing the appearance of dark and puffy circles around the eye area
- Dramatically tones and firms the facial area
- Enhances the necessary moisture by increasing collagen presence in the skin
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines and provides contouring around the eyes and mouth
- Little to no discomfort
Question: Are there any Contra-indications?
|Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)||Presence of any pain or numbness|
|Acute infection of the affected limb||Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)|
|Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable|
Using Vacuodermie, lymphatic drainage reduces swelling and edema while detoxifying and dramatically improving micro-circulation.
Lymphatic drainage helps to:
- Drain stagnant fluids from facial areas
- Ease puffiness around the eyes
- Stimulate lymphatic circulation
- Decongest the body
- Clear congestion in the sinus system, reducing headaches, hay fever, and reducing sinus infection
Dosha Balancing Facial
Using selected herbs blended with warm milk and traditional essential oils, this facial nourishes and balances the skin while simulating the senses with its aromas. The result is skin glowing with radiance.
Neem Healing Facial
Indulge and relax while receiving the restorative benefits of Neem, which is known in India as the ‘Pharmacy Tree’. Used for centuries, this healing plant is intensely reparative, hydrating, and firming. A Rose and Lavender Hydrating Mask primes the skin followed by a face pack of hand-milled neem leaves blended with a tonic of vitamins and herbs. This experience if further enhanced by a stress-relieving hand and foot massage. You finish with an application of Abha’s own blend of ingredients customized to your own skin type resulting in skin that is fortified and replenished. This treatment is best for people suffering from acne.
Vacuomobilization Cellulite Treatment
Cellulite is difficult to get rid of. It is caused by a congestion of the skin tissue that traps unwanted fat, water, and toxins at the surface of the skin. Vacuomobilization is a technique that utilizes transparent suction cups that gently drive blood circulation towards congested tissues. It also allows exchanges within the connective tissue to gives a boost to the metabolic rate and allow the body to dispose of toxins naturally. This reduces the striations caused by cellulite formation. The condition of the skin is also noticeably improved, looking smoother and hydrated.
- Eliminates toxins from the body
- Stimulates circulation
- Improves cell metabolism
- Relaxes the nervous system
- Makes connective tissue more flexible
- Improves the body’s healing process for scars and incisions
Pressotherapy is a compression technique designed to help improve overall circulation and tone-up the circulatory system for faster detoxification and elimination.
A computer-controlled compression system is used to inflate a sleeve applied to a limb and an automatic pressure gradient modulation provide a gentle effective lymphatic drainage.
The enhanced circulation and lymph flow promotes extracellular fluid clearance and helps reduce bloating, swelling, and edema, alleviating fatigue in the legs and improving overall health and well-being.
The system of compression and decompression duplicates the action of a massage, enhances the skin tone, and is recommended for cellulite control.
This revolutionary process promotes the body’s natural functions and helps stimulate the venous return for a faster elimination of the toxic water, resulting in a slimmer body.
The improved blood flow helps decrease swelling and discomfort while revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue promote slimming and firming of the leg.
- Recommended for cellulite treatment
- Helps to shape the body by slimming and detoxifying
- Relieves pain and swelling, giving comfort immediately
- Redefines the arms, legs, and stomach
- Enhances skin tone
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Presence of pain or numbness
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Any reason where increased venous and lymphatic return in undesirable
- Drains stagnant fluids from the body using computer-controlled pumps
- Stimulates lymphatic circulation throughout the body and face
- Assists in improvement of immune defenses
- Clears congestion of the joints, sinuses, and digestive tract
Hydrotherapy, also known as colonic irrigation, uses slightly pressurized fluid that may contain herbs or enzymes to assist the natural elimination of toxins. This process improves bowel movement frequency and consistency, detoxifies the colon, improves metabolism, and can improve the immune system. This safe, fast, and easy procedure can be done once or more.
- Improves digestive system
- Eases stress on smooth muscle, allowing for easier peristalsis
- Increase energy by removing toxins
- Optimizes weight loss
- Maintains blood pH
|Vata- Nourishing, hydrating facial for dry skin. Our soothing and protecting facial experience will help to revive skin and aid in its natural healing process.||$110|
|Pitta– Balancing/calming facial combination skin. This cleansing non-invasive facial is tailored to soothe breakouts and slough dry skin using hypoallergenic products to create a healthy glow.||$110|
|Kapha- Reviving facial designed for normal skin types that occasionally have problem areas. Indulge in the fresh and clean feeling this facial provides and leave with soft, supple, and radiant skin.||$110|
|Anti-Aging (LED + Vacuodermie)||$110|
|Back Acne Treatment||$125|
Body Treatments for Weight Management:
|Vacumoblization Cellulite Body Therapy
and Body Contouring
|Vacumobilization and Pressotherapy||$165|
|The Panchakarma Program||14 Massages + Sauna: $2,520
6 Shirodara: $720
4 Colonics: $480
2 Office Visits: $350
1 Fasting & Purging Visit: $125